Hello my crafty friends! It’s time for another challenge over at The Creative Knockouts!
Our theme for this week is: Flower Power! We challenge you to use flowers on your card whether it be a part of your image, your paper or mebellishments.
Our sponsor is: SheepSki Designs
As you might know me by now, you know that I loooooove gnomes! And I love Daisies too, so it was not hard for me to choose one stamp this weeks challenge!
This is how I made my card:
- First, I printed this incredibly fun digital stamp “Giant Daisies” on a somewhat thicker paper.
- Then I colored it with my alcohol markers For the shading I used some color pencils too.
- I cut my colored image into a square and matted on a blue piece of cardstock.
- When I was cutting the image I thought it might be nice to do the Daisie flower in 3D effect.
- So I printed the image out twice and colored the daisie, cut it out and put it with a piece of foam on to the original image.
- I add some glitter to the heart of the daisie flower. Just for a little fun.
- Than I glued my image on a larger piece of pattern paper with the same blue blackground as the image.
- I stamped the Happy Birthday stamp with versamark ink on black cardstock and embossed it with the heat gun and white embossing powder.
- And last but not least I added two tiny hearts onto the card.
With this card I would love to play along in the following challenges:
Wishing you good luck with challenge #338 at The Creative Knockouts!
Thanks for visiting my blog! And if you would leave me some love on my blog: click on the post title and scroll all the way down to the post. There will you find the comment section! Thank you so much!