I can hardly believe it is already March! But the new challenge at A Place To Start, makes me believe that it is really true! And this month we challenge you to use a household product as an embellishment (paper clip, coffee filter shape, tissue paper flower, waxed paper (as a substitute for vellum or shaker pocket, etc.)) If that is not a challenge! But for a creative person, this must succeed.
I made a small knit from 2 toothpicks! Here is my card, I hope you like it!!!
How I made my card:
1. With 2 toothpicks and embroidery thread I have set up a knitwear.
2. I then wound a small ball of yarn to suggest a small ball of wool.
3. At the end of the toothpicks I have glued 2 beads.
4. I have glued a heart-shaped doily onto a card.
5. I have a piece of washi tape that looks like a measuring tape: perfect for this card!
6. I have given my little knitwear a nice place on my card.
7. I added some sequins for the fun.
8. And I have a stamp set from Alie- express with this fun text saying: “You keep me from unraveling”.
I stamped this text with versamark ink and embossed it with white embossing powder.
Here you can see a detailed look of the final embellishment:
Thanks for visiting my blog! And if you would leave me some love on my blog: click on the post title and scroll all the way down to the post. There will you find the comment section! Thank you so much!
I would also like to add my card to the following challenges:
A Bit More Time To Craft March #111 Anything Goes
A Perfect Time to Craft open challenge March #3 – Anything Goes
Classic Design March #3 – Anything Goes
Corrosive challenge blog March #3 – Anything Goes
Craft-Dee BowZ – March 2020 Challenge
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge – #73 Anything Goes
Krafty Chicks 496 week 5 – All Occasions
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends 127 – Anything Goes
Love To Craft Challenge Blog – #44 Anything Goes