Hello my crafty friends! It’s time for another challenge over at The Creative Knockouts!
Our theme for this week is: Anything Goes!
Our sponsor is: Di’s Digi Stamps. This week you can win: a $6 voucher to one lucky crafter! The only thing you have to do is to enter this weeks challenge!
This is my card using the image called Sunflower Ted
I love this cute little Teddy Bearl with the sunflower and the little mouse!
This is how I made my card:
- First, I printed this incredibly fun digital stamp “Sunflower Ted” on a somewhat thicker paper;
- Then I colored it with my watercolor brushes;
- I die cutted my image in a square;
- I choose a nice piece of pattern paper and placed it on my base card;
- I stamped the Dutch Stamp “A specially for you” stamp with versamark ink on white cardstock;
- I cutted a banner and mat the sentiment on it;
- I placed everything on my card.
With this card I would love to play along in the following challenges:
Wishing you good luck with challenge #354 at The Creative Knockouts! I hope you will join us! Can’t wait to see your cards!
Thanks for visiting my blog! And if you would leave me some love on my blog: click on the post title and scroll all the way down to the post. There will you find the comment section! Thank you so much!