Today, the first monday of the month, is the start of a new A Place to Start Challenge.
This month the prompt is: Flowers!
So, here is my flower card for you!
Nothing makes me happier than beautiful colored cardstock and designpapers ofcourse!
I have used some goodies from my stash: green and pink papicolor cardstock, design papers from a Marianne Design paperpad (very old), some stamps and some bling bling.
This is how I have made my card:
1. I first cut the cards and the papers;
2. I stamped the flowers twice on patterned paper from the same paperpad (on a green design and on a pink design piece of paper);
3. I cut out the green flowers (for the leaves) and the pink flower stamped images;.
4. I glued down the green leaves first and than I glued the pink flowers on top (with a little foampad);
5. I stamped all the text. It means; A specially for you
6. I glued everything together 🙂
Get Creative Challenges
Creative Craft Cottage
Let’s Craft And Create
Thank you all for visiting my blog and I hope you will find some inspiration to dive in to your stash and make a beautiful flower card! I hope you will join us this month! Can’t wait to see your cards!
Bye for now,