Hello my crafty friends! It’s time for another challenge over at The Creative Knockouts!
Our prompt for this week is: Tag Time!
Our sponsor is: Fabrika Fantasy. This week you can win: 3 images to one lucky crafter! The only thing you have to do is to enter this weeks challenge!
This is my card using the image called Flower Elf
I love this cute little elf. You can use this stamp for many creative purposes!!
This is how I made my card:
- First, I printed this incredibly fun digital stamp “Flower Elf” on a somewhat thicker paper;
- Then I colored it with my alcohol markers;
- I used a sketch from one of my very old card making books from Nellie Snellen “Geef stempels kleur;
- I cut out all the pieces of cardstock and design papers (craft sensations “roses”) ;
- I distressed all the pieces of paper with some Tim Holtz Distress Ink (tea dye);
- I went through my stash and found some nice ribbon that I pasted behind my piece of paper;
- I noticed that the prompt this week is “Tag Time 🙂 so I die-cutted two tags: a big one and a tiny one.;
- I tied the tags together with a piece of rope and glued them behind my focal image;
- I added some bling bling;
- And I die cutted some flowers and punt them behind my focal image too.
Wishing you good luck with challenge #358 at The Creative Knockouts! I hope you will join us! Can’t wait to see your cards!
Thanks for visiting my blog! And if you would leave me some love on my blog: click on the post title and scroll all the way down to the post. There will you find the comment section! Thank you so much!