Good Morning my lovely crafty friends. I hope you are well and having a good time! Today is the start of a new Creative Knockouts Challenge. This time the theme is: A charmed Life.
The prize for one lucky winner is $10 store gift certificate from Jan’s Digis Stamps.
My card features the very cute digistamp that comes with a sentiment: Toy Stocking.
Even though I don’t have to think about it yet, but Christmas is just around the corner! September is a great month to start with your Christmas cards. And I think this stamp is so cute: as soon as I saw it I already knew what kind of card I was going to make.
This is how I have made my card:
– I choose some nice christmas designpapers from my stash (for the dutch readers: i bought this
designpaperblock many years ago for 1 euro at the Wibra 🙂 ) and some red and green matching
– I printed out the very cute image and sentiment and die-cutted them in a circle;
– I colored my image with my alcoholmarkers and did the shadows as I usual do with my colorpencils;
– I die-cutted a green circle and a red circle;
– I glued everything together;
– I placed my charm and my bow on the green side panel;
– at least I decided to put some dots on the background: I love the effect of it. I used grey markers and
my Jane Davenport glittermarker for it this time;
– and that is it!
So if you’re not in the mood for Christmas just yet, making Christmas cards will make you love it!
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #78 – Anything Goes
Fezziwigs Festive Frolics – Santa’s Little Helpers
Christmas Craft Creations – August Challenge
Crimbo Crackers Challenge 214 – Anything Goes
Time Out Challenges #169 – Season
Christmas 24 – Christmas Animals
Die Cut Divas – Holidays
Merry little Christmas – Anything Goes
The Crafters Cafe – Anything Goes
Dutch Card Lovers – Anything Goes
International Art & Soul – Include a Animal
Pammie`s Inky Pinkies – Anything Goes
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop and look at my card today, I really do appreciate it.
And if you would leave me some love on my blog: click on the post title and scroll all the way down to the post. There will you find the comment section! Thank you so much!
Bye for now,