Who believes it is September already? Not me! But it is really true: So, 1st Monday of September time for a new challenge on the Place to Start challenge blog! We ask you to create a children’s card this time. And I still had this nice digi-stamp, so what are we waiting for ?!
And this has become my card:
This is how I made my card:
– I donwloaded this free digistamp Nikki from Polkadoodles ;
– I colored the image with my alcoholmarkers and gave it some shadow with colorpencils;
– I found the background a bit boring, so I started making dots with my markers :-);
– I got so enthusiastic about all those dots and the result that I made a few more with glitter markers;
– The sentiment I used also comes from Polkadoodles;
– I also drew some movement with a black gelly roller. Now it looks like the girl is skipping up a bit;
– I placed my colored cart on a beautiful red card!
And super simple but very nice card I think ?! I believe I can make someone happy with this again 😉
Thank you very much for visiting my blog. I am delighted with the comments you leave. Take care of yourself and your loved ones and I hope you will come back soon to have a look.
With this card, I would like to participate in the following challenges:
Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog – Challenge #128: Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door – Anything Goes Challenge September 8th 2020
Unicorn Challenge Blog – Challenge #58 For a Child
Artsystamper Digitals Challenge – Challenge #23 Anything Goes
Love to Craft Challenge Blog – LTCCB #50 – September Anything Goes
And if you would leave me some love on my blog: click on the post title and scroll all the way down to the post. There will you find the comment section! Thank you so much!
PS: Don’t forget the challenge on A Place To Start Challenge blog! I am super curious about what you will make!!