Hello my crafty friends! It’s time for another challenge over at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog!
Our theme for this week is: Anything Goes + A Sentiment (Please make sure your card and sentiment follow the theme)
Our sponsor is: The Paper Shelter
This is my card using the image called The Queen Bee. Isn’t she the cutest queen you’ve ever seen?
The digistamps are nice and sharp and print very nicely! Completely ready for coloring …
How I made my card:
- First, I printed this incredibly fun digital stamp “The Queen Bee” on a somewhat thicker paper;
- Beforehand I googled for a suitable bee sentiment! I placed it with a nice font next to my digistamp
in my photoshop elements;
- Then I colored it with my copic markers;
- I also distressed the card with some distress ink. Only to get rid of the very white!
- I like this stamp so much that I don’t want too much hassle around it. On the background of the card I decided to only choose some nice matching colors of cardstock and that is it.
And I don’t have much more to tell you dear craft friends! This is all. Nothing more fun than coloring and making cards, right?
Thank you so much for visiting my blog! And if you would leave me some love: click on the post title and scroll all the way down to the post. There will you find the comment section! Thank you very much!
Wishing you good luck with challenge #260 at Aud Sentiments Challenge blog! Just join us once, who knows, you might win a nice prize. You win at least a few hours of craft fun for yourself and with your card, you can always make someone happy again! Win win!
This card is entered in the following challenges:
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge – C# 142
Pixie’s Crafty Workshop – Challenge #386
We Love Chocolate Baroque – Wings with an Anything Goes option
Bee Calm, Bee happy and until next time!