Happy Monday! I often use my leftovers in other projects. I made this card with the design paper I had left from my “Little Dragon Dude” project! In addition, I also liked to show you that Polkadoodles kit: “Dragon Onesie Little Dude”, is not only suitable for making cards for the little guys. ;-)!
All the design paper and the stamp, that I have used for this card, comes from “the Dragon Onesie Little Dude”, that can be found here.
This is how I made my card:
- First, I printed this incredibly beautiful digital Polkadoodles designpaper and sentiment on a somewhat thicker paper;
- I cut out hexagons with the die-cut machine. I cut out the sentiment by hand;
- I placed all the hexagons on a black piece of cardstock;
- I also looked for a place on the card for the sentiment and I stuck two small left-over pieces of design paper behind it as a kind of banner;
- I went through my stash and found some blue and silver sequins and placed them on my card too.
As you can see, this kit can be used for many purposes! Hasn’t this become a tough card?!” In this kit you will not only find the very cute digi stamp, but also three beautiful design scrapbook papers and a sentiment stamp. So you can vary endlessly and make a greeting card for many occasions!
Thanks for visiting my blog! And if you would leave me some love on my blog: click on the post title and scroll all the way down to the post. There will you find the comment section! Thank you so much!